The 100K Static Test Stand was
completed in 1946 and deactivated in 1960. It was used to static fire the V-2
and later the Corporal at any angle between vertical and horizontal. It could
accommodate test packages measuring 8 feet in diameter and 50 feet in height.
This photo was taken in 1955 and most likely shows a Corporal motor being